Salsa is my water and i’m pretty sure it’s in my blood. I’ve turned into a salsa snob thanks to this recipe. This Restaurant Salsa will become a weekly requirement and you’ll be lost without it. Credit goes to The Chunky Chef. Pair this with my homemade paprika tortilla chips!
The BEST salsa recipe - ever. You have the option to make this as chunky or smooth as possible. A hint of lime and cilantro makes for a perfect salsa.
- 28 oz can whole plum tomatoes including juice
- 1 small white onion i've used a medium/large onion and it was fine
- 1 jalapeño seeded optional based on heat preference,chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cilantro or more depending on preference
- 2 limes for juice
- Chips (homemade recipe below)
Cut the onion and garlic into quarters.
Toss all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until desired consistency.
Pour into jar and store in fridge (after you devour the first half).
All photos belong to me. Please do not replicate.