Apparently sweet potato toast is the new avocado toast. CleanEatsByTay was the first time I had ever seen this type of toast, and oh am I sure glad I came across her page a few months back.
Savory & Sweet Potato Toast to satisfy both your sweet and salty cravings all at once!
- 1 Medium or Large Sweet Potato
- 3 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter or Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Honey + more for garnishing
- Dash Cinnamon
- Slivered Almonds for garnishing
- Extra Almond Butter or Peanut Butter for drizzling
- Blueberries or Fruit optional
Slice both long sides off (keep skin on). You an toss or use these for extra toppings or another recipe!
Slice the potato into long ovals (about 1/4 inch).
Microwave for 4 minutes at a time until cooked, but not over cooked.
Place in toaster oven (or oven) and toast or broil on high until golden brown.
Carefully remove from toaster/oven and top with yogurt, fruit, and honey.